Why work with us? Because it makes sense to work with an expert, and we will ultimately save you money!
Your child’s college education will be one of the most expensive things you ever spend money on. It does not make sense to navigate the process through trial and error.
Instead, just like buying a house or investing, it makes solid fiscal sense to work with an expert:
- to help you navigate the system!
- to get the biggest bang for your buck!
According to Forbes magazine, the average undergraduate college education costs at least $30,000 a year–and often times, much more. If your child can graduate in 4 years, it will cost, on average, about $120,000 to earn that degree. But take into consideration that the average student today takes 6 years to earn a degree. Now you are talking about $180,000. It makes sense to work with an expert who can help you develop a plan to deal with your investment in your child’s education in the most cost-effective way!
- We are trained and certified college admissions counselors and independent educational consultants.
- We know how to navigate the system, because we are life-long educators who have worked in both the K-12 system and at the college level for almost 40 years.
- We stay up-to-date with the latest topics in the world of college admissions through our participation in pertinent online forums and by attending pertinent national-level conferences (sponsored by organizations such as NACAC [National Association for College Admission Counselors] and HECA [Higher Education Counseling Association]).
- Experienced Educators and Certified College Admission Counselors
- Proven “7 Steps to Success” Process
- Technology-based Service Delivery System
- Facilitated Peer-to-peer Student Network
Making decisions based on these “fits” mean that it is much more likely that your child will be able to succeed at the college of their choice and potentially graduate in a reasonable amount of time.
Those good decisions WILL SAVE YOU MONEY in the long run. In other words…
We maximize your investment in your child’s education!