Protect Your Investment: You Can’t Afford Not To!
The average college-going student will spend $100,000 for 4 years of college – a major investment by most measures! Many students take at least 5 years to complete their degree, so that figure goes even higher. And that investment comes with no guarantee because students change their minds.
Read our latest blogpost: “College Admissions Tips for Parents”
The numbers can be daunting:
- 40% of students who graduate from a California high school have the qualifications needed to attend a 4-year university.
- Of those who apply to college, just 20-40% are accepted depending on the college.
- Of those that are accepted to any college, 20% won’t attend.
- 30% of students will drop out of college during their first year.
- 40% of those who continue won’t get their degree within 6 years.
Selecting, applying and then attending college are complex processes which is why we created ForwarDirections to serve the needs of students through high school and into their first year of college.
Join the ForwarDirections to benefit from our proven 7 Steps to Success.
Whether you are a student or parent, grandparent, or foster parent, you’ll benefit from ongoing professional college and career guidance.